Before sending your returns please contact us by telephone or email to obtain a refund authorization number and complete the returns form included with your order.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase, this must be within 14 days and you should return it to us, preferably to the original store of purchase.
- If the unwanted item is returned as sold and is accompanied by the original receipt within a 14 day period, we can refund you in full by the original payment method, or offer you an exchange, or offer you a Gift Emporium gift card to the same value.
- If the original purchase was made with a credit/debit card, that card must be physically present and available when the refund is made.
- Refunds will be refused for items returned without an original receipt.
- We reserve the right to refuse a return under this policy, if the goods are not in a re-saleable, as sold condition. As sold condition means that the goods are unopened, in their original packaging with all documentation, and the item and its packaging are undamaged and unused.
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges on clearance/ex-display/sold-as-seen items.
- In the interest of hygiene, duvets, sheets, pillows, cannot be returned unless they are unopened and in their original packaging.
- At Gift Emporium, we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase made from giftemporium.ie
- You will be responsible for the cost to return the goods to us. A full refund of the value of the goods will be made upon our receipt of the returned goods.
- We recommend you read our Returns Policy prior to you making a purchase from our website, so you are familiar with our policy on refunds, returns and repairs and your legal rights and remedies.
- We also recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you or that you collect from our stores to ensure you are completely satisfied.
- If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or Ring us 01 8643981.
This Returns Policy is in accordance with The European Directive on Distance Selling (Directive 97/7/EC) and the European Communities (Protection of Consumers in Respect of Contracts made by means of Distance Communication) Regulations 2001 as amended.